Market Research Intern
Integrity is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products with a data and technology focus. We are an omnichannel insurtech company innovating insurance with a singular purpose: to help people protect their life, health and wealth so they can make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to making insurance simpler and more human, so everyone can plan for the good days ahead. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
About Deft Research
Deft Research is seeking an Intern to join the team in Minneapolis, MN. Deft Research started in 2005 with the goal of better understanding the shopping habits and motivations of seniors purchasing health insurance coverage through the newly created Medicare Part D program.
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
What You Will Do
- Assist with tasks related to secondary (government) data projects. These projects may be developmental in nature, or could be client deliverables
- Assist with project deliverables, such as surveys, survey programming, and reports
- Attend company meetings and maintain records as needed
- Assist with reporting on client and syndicated projects as needed
- Assist research staff on panel management/data collection tasks
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.