30 Min Resume Review with Employer 2019 - CEHD Students
EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
President Kaler issued an email cancelling all day and evening classes for Wednesday due to the extreme weather forecast. Therefore we are cancelling the CEHD Resume Review Day, for your safety.
Should we reschedule the event, I will let you know as soon as possible. In the meantime:
- Review our online resume resources at http://www.cehd.umn.edu/career/resumes/default.html.
- Attend our drop-in hours for a 15 minute resume review. Review the drop-in hour schedule at http://www.cehd.umn.edu/career/hours.html.
- Or, consider meeting with a career counselor to have your resume/CV reviewed by scheduling an appointment online at http://cehdcareer.appointments.umn.edu or by calling 612-625-3339.
Please stay safe out there!
CEHD Resume Review Day 2019 (PLEASE READ)
January 30th, 2019 | 1:00pm - 4:30pm
325 Educational Sciences Building
Need a fresh eye to review your resume? Would you love to get feedback from employers on how to make your resume really stand out?
If so, then join CEHD, along with top Employers on January 30th for a 30 minute appointment available between 1pm-4:30pm for an informal resume review! Feel free to sign-up with a friend!
While you don't need to dress up, you must have a resume uploaded and approved in GoldPASS in order to meet one-on-one with an Employer to review, discuss, and brainstorm how to make your resume stand out. If you don't know how to upload a resume let me know and I can help 612-626-7432.
*Registration is Appreciated*
How to Sign Up:
- Log into GoldPASS powered by Handshake
- Click on "Jobs", then Click "On-Campus Interviews" tab at the top right of the page
- Click on "30 Min Resume Review with Employer - CEHD Students Only" offered on January 30th.
- Select a time-slot to reserve one of the available 30 minute appointments by January 29th.
If you are unable to attend the interview, you must cancel at least 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE. If you don't, your access to GoldPASS will be suspended and you may be disqualified from on-campus recruiting opportunities and jobs.
To cancel your interview, notify us by calling 612-624-3339 and asking for CEHD Employer Relations. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
Questions? Contact CEHD Career Services at email@example.com