CEHD Practice Interview Day 2019
CEHD Practice Interview Day 2018*Registration is Required*
524 Bruininks Hall
February 13th, 2019
Practice what it is like to interview with real employers without the pressure of landing the job!
Sign up for a 45 min practice interview and sharpen your skills.
What to Expect:
- The first 20-30 min you will practice answering some of the most popular interview questions
- Then you will get immediate feedback for 15min
- We will print your resume for you so don't worry about that
- Dress like you would for a real interview (if possible). Get some ideas here
- Log into GoldPASS powered by Handshake
- Click on Jobs, then click on On Campus Intervies
- Click on "CEHD Practice Interview Day" offered on February 13th
- Select a time-slot to reserve one of the available 45 minute appointments by February 11th.
If you are unable to attend the interview, you must cancel at least 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE. If you don't, your access to GoldPASS will be suspended and you may be disqualified from on-campus recruiting opportunities and jobs.
To cancel your interview, notify us by calling 612-624-3339 and asking for Jackie Corral. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
Questions? Contact CEHD Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org